Tuesday, December 30, 2008

About this blog.

Welcome.

This blog is meant to be beneficial to all, so though it will include my opinions and the opinions of others, on various subjects, I will do what I have to do to make it's content fairly unobjectionable.
I feel this is entirely within my right to do as this is my blog!
If your comments fall outside of compliance with what I feel is suitable I will reject it outright, however you may make your comment known elsewhere and you may post the url to your comment for those who wish to visit it.

I will not however, endorse nor take responsibility in anyway for, content on -
(sites which are not my own।)

Allot of the content on this site will not involve any opinion whatsoever and will certainly need no commentary, however helpful information regarding any subject broached here would certainly be appreciated by interested parties and I would like to thank you for your contribution's.

I do hope that I will be able to spark the interest of many and that I will have other bloggers with pertinent information who are willing to help create something meaningful and helpful here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments suitable for all ages.
Your comments will be posted as soon as I have verified that they are related to the topic and suitable for my viewers to read. I check my blog daily so this should not pose a problem.