Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The internet a powerful tool.

Starting with google, as an example, "a good example of what I am talking about I think", one has only to explore the the links on their sites homepage to see that they offer a wealth of free services, gadgets, freeware downloads and even job opportunities. I assure you they are hard at work creating new offerings!

Another example would be almost any blog post that a reader might find to sound reasonable, the reader is then able to look at things from the perspective of the author of the post and further, if the author is able to substantiate what he says in some small way, the reader will most certainly
be swayed to one extent or another.

Sites like wikipedia offer a wealth of knowledge, information is extremely useful, there are also numerous sites that offer free education.

One of the reasons for this post is that I intend to create an extensive list of the sites I find to be most useful.

I will be adding to this post at a later date and from time to time I will be updating other post, editing or posting new content.

So stay tuned.

Please do not forget that, you the reader, can make meaningful contributions to this blog by commenting and providing pertinent information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments suitable for all ages.
Your comments will be posted as soon as I have verified that they are related to the topic and suitable for my viewers to read. I check my blog daily so this should not pose a problem.